Verfasst am: 19.07.2013 um: 03:51 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam

http://cfanderek.cwsurf.de/chatroom/g/

Now you can see who is online and insert smileys into the message! Thank for 
klicksbum ,kommodore and truemmerpvp !

Chrome,Firefox and Opera is supported. IE is not supported.

I use MySQL to store all the data instead of XML file.

Please click "logout" button when you want to exit. If you close the window without clicking that button,you may be online all the time.

Please give me some advice,thank you!

Cfan==computer fan.
Cfan==C++ fan.
Cfan==chrome fan.

Welcome to my chat room : cfanderek.cwsurf.de/chatroom/

Letzte Änderung am: 19.07.2013 um:03:53 Uhr durch: cfanderek

Verfasst am: 19.07.2013 um: 06:47 Uhr

Two suggestions:

Can you do some sort of popup window (like the one that asks you to enter your name) when someone closes the window without logging out that displays the following (or a similar) message:   
 Please click "logout" button when you want to exit. If you close the window without clicking that button,you may be online all the time.

Because then, no one will forget that.

Second suggestion: Would you be able to insert a button that allows the user to change his name (and moderate it somehow in the chat)? So, when someone picks a silly name, he / she isn't stuck with it forever.

I know it might be a bit too much, but let's see how much you can do. I'm sure you can do it.  

cfanderek
Verfasst am: 19.07.2013 um: 11:08 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam

Zitat von klicksbum
Two suggestions:

Can you do some sort of popup window (like the one that asks you to enter your name) when someone closes the window without logging out that displays the following (or a similar) message:   

Because then, no one will forget that.

Second suggestion: Would you be able to insert a button that allows the user to change his name (and moderate it somehow in the chat)? So, when someone picks a silly name, he / she isn't stuck with it forever.

I know it might be a bit too much, but let's see how much you can do. I'm sure you can do it.  

For the first one,please read http://www.cwcity.de/community/board/showthread_58_1_38898--Opera-brw oser-doesnt-support-onunload-event.html .

If you are using Chrome or Firefox,you can close the page or the window directly without clicking "logout" button,but opera users are supposed to click that button.

As for the user's name,you can use another name as you want. I use cookie to store the name.If you close the whole browser window,the cookie will be removed,or you can remove it by yourself. If you only close the single page,the cookie won't be removed.And it's convenient to enter tht page next time.

Cfan==computer fan.
Cfan==C++ fan.
Cfan==chrome fan.

Letzte Änderung am: 19.07.2013 um: 11:22 Uhr durch: cfanderek

Verfasst am: 19.07.2013 um: 15:47 Uhr

If you are using Chrome or Firefox,you can close the page or the window directly without clicking "logout" button,but opera users are supposed to click that button.
Okay, that's nice to hear. So I don't need to logout .

As for the user's name,you can use another name as you want. I use cookie to store the name.If you close the whole browser window,the cookie will be removed,or you can remove it by yourself. If you only close the single page,the cookie won't be removed.And it's convenient to enter tht page next time.

Okay. I actually meant a button that was labeled with "Change username" where you can easily change your name. But just clearing cookies and then typing in a new name is fine, as well.

cfanderek
Verfasst am: 19.07.2013 um: 15:49 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam

Zitat von klicksbum

Okay, that's nice to hear. So I don't need to logout .

Okay. I actually meant a button that was labeled with "Change username" where you can easily change your name. But just clearing cookies and then typing in a new name is fine, as well.

OK.I am going to do that. If you have any other idea,please tell me.

Cfan==computer fan.
Cfan==C++ fan.
Cfan==chrome fan.

Seiten: 1

Folgende User sind hier gerade aktiv:
-

ANZEIGE