CwCity Board >>> Allgemeines >>> CwCity in English >>> Management need help to my webpage space have a look, thank you
Management need help to my webpage space have a look, thank you

Seiten: 1
sxfs
Verfasst am: 30.04.2013 um: 03:16 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
DNS has pointed to 85.195.104.22, why sx0350.cn add www or can't point to my myspace page? Http://sx0350.cn/ can now be opened normally, but cannot be opened normally?

Internationale Freundschaft ewig

Ratgeber
Verfasst am: 30.04.2013 um: 04:21 Uhr

Dr. CwCity.de
Community God
SPAM:
0% Spam
Again "problems as usual" ? *joke*

OK.
The normal page adress ist working well.
Your page is connecting to you cn-adress too .. you can see it at the advertisments.

Only your cn-adress cannot be opend.

So ...
it could  only be a problem with your name server (of your cn-adrress)
Look for the adjustments and if all is still correct there.

Otherwise you only can wait for reconnecting of the name servers

Ratgeber---Forum.de ---- Partnerseiten ------ Halle der Ehre ----- zum Forum ---- Ratgeber---Forum.Net ----- Das Ende des Internets
----> Interessante andere Seiten --> Toromino.de 

sxfs
Verfasst am: 30.04.2013 um: 13:10 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam

I don't understand, don't understand, my domain name DNS has been pointing to 85.195.104.22, but the addition of three W or not, why? You can try to open the www.sx0350.cn have a look where is the problem?

Internationale Freundschaft ewig

Verfasst am: 30.04.2013 um: 13:41 Uhr

That is clearly because the www hasn't been into the domain register. Because that is an invalid subdomain, it has nowhere to redirect you - so it just redirects you to the homepage of CwCity. Try entering the subdomain www in your provider, and it should work.

Additionally, enter the following code into the .htaccess-File:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^sx0350\.cn$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ sx0350.cn/$1 [R=301,L]

This deletes the www and replaces it with the pure domain in your browser. You can edit the .htaccess-File by just doubleclicking on it in the Webspacemanager. If you have any further problems, then just write a reply.

Ratgeber
Verfasst am: 30.04.2013 um: 18:18 Uhr

Dr. CwCity.de
Community God
SPAM:
0% Spam
vielleicht habe ich auf die Schnelle jetzt was falsch übersetzt ?
Du kannst sowohl mit www als auch ohne www aufschalten.
Ein 301 ist dazu also nicht nötig.

Browser suchen sowieso automatisch beide Versionen ab, wenn sie bei der eingegebenen Adresse ohne www nicht fündig werden.

Ratgeber---Forum.de ---- Partnerseiten ------ Halle der Ehre ----- zum Forum ---- Ratgeber---Forum.Net ----- Das Ende des Internets
----> Interessante andere Seiten --> Toromino.de 

Verfasst am: 30.04.2013 um: 19:39 Uhr

Kann sein. Die 301-Meldung verhindert jedoch zusätzlich Dublicate Content. Mehr dazu hier: blackphantom.de/artikel/duplicate-content-verhindern/

Seiten: 1

Folgende User sind hier gerade aktiv:
-

ANZEIGE