CwCity Board >>> Allgemeines >>> CwCity in English >>> If you can put the network open speed is perfect.
If you can put the network open speed is perfect.

Seiten: 1, 2
sxfs
Verfasst am: 06.04.2013 um: 04:32 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
Thank you very much for the great German friends, sites can now be opened normally, I love you

Internationale Freundschaft ewig

Verfasst am: 06.04.2013 um: 17:29 Uhr

Thank you. But the title says something very different than your post. Was that an accident?

sxfs
Verfasst am: 10.04.2013 um: 09:31 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
Thank you very much for your answer, I understand

Verfasst am: 10.04.2013 um: 09:33 Uhr

Wrong thread? You already posted this text in another thread. I think you got mixed up with something, because this doesn't match the previous post, at all...

Letzte Änderung am: 10.04.2013 um: 09:37 Uhr durch: klicksbum

sxfs
Verfasst am: 10.04.2013 um: 09:36 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
Just really thank those who helped me, no other ideas.

Verfasst am: 10.04.2013 um: 09:49 Uhr

The title looked like you had a problem (If you can put the network...). Your Thread contained a thank you message. This doesn't match. It was probably just a mistake you made. If you don't have any problem, then everything is fine...

sxfs
Verfasst am: 18.04.2013 um: 05:46 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
The website can sometimes open, sometimes not open, how to return a responsibility?

Verfasst am: 18.04.2013 um: 07:52 Uhr

CwCity has a security feature which only allows a certain amount of accesses. This is there to prevent a DDos-Attack. It could be that you opened this Website too often. Just wait a bit, after that, it will work.

Maybe, also try a different web browser. I used to open CwCity.de with Internet Explorer, and somehow I couldn't open the website. After I switched to Firefox, I never get that problem anymore. What browser are you currently using?

The responsible one for this website is Schulle. You can email him at support [ a ] cwcity.de for support-reasons or at abuse [ a ] cwcity.de for abuse-reasons. But only contact him when we, the community, can't help.

Letzte Änderung am: 18.04.2013 um: 07:56 Uhr durch: klicksbum

sxfs
Verfasst am: 18.04.2013 um: 11:00 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
I use the Microsoft Internet Explorer8 browser, feasible?

Verfasst am: 18.04.2013 um: 15:25 Uhr

Try using Firefox. You can download it at www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/featu... It worked for me, so you it might also work for you.

Seiten: 1, 2

Folgende User sind hier gerade aktiv:
-

ANZEIGE