Very good

Seiten: 1, 2
Verfasst am: 18.02.2013 um: 19:32 Uhr

Hi I'm not from England but it's very good for english speakers

Verfasst am: 18.02.2013 um: 19:34 Uhr

Ey ich versteh dich nicht, Junge... *kopfschüttel*

Du schimpfst auf tiefsten Niveau auf Deutsch - aber lobst ein paar Minuten drauf auf Englisch...nett...

Arty
Verfasst am: 18.02.2013 um: 21:52 Uhr

Cw Aufsteiger
Aufsteiger
SPAM:
0% Spam
ich hab mir jetzt 3 threads (nur probleme, werbung anbieten und diesen hier) durchgelesen und alle drei vom selben ersteller!?
und in die gegenläufigsten gründe?
junge, was stimmt nicht?

Verfasst am: 18.02.2013 um: 22:15 Uhr

This is and should stay a place where we all talk English. It's disrespectful for those who don't understand German. "Hosya" just started this thread by making a few comments how good this provider is (which if course doesn't match with those threads he posted before - I know). But that's not a reason for you to bust in with your German. Think about the other users in this Forum "for english speakers", too. You can talk German in any other old Forum, but not in this one!

Letzte Änderung am: 18.02.2013 um: 22:18 Uhr durch: klicksbum

imker
Verfasst am: 18.02.2013 um: 22:36 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
hosya, hi ... again

It honors you, that you want to talk in Englich with us now. It shows me that you are not such a "bad boy" , as I thought or at it seems.
I hope your father feels better this day.  Take him out of trouble.
br

Andreas

Der einzige Mist, auf dem nichts wächst, ist der Pessimist (Theodor Heuss)

Arty
Verfasst am: 19.02.2013 um: 12:11 Uhr

Cw Aufsteiger
Aufsteiger
SPAM:
0% Spam
well, i'm "busting in" with my german because i believe hosya can barely understand english answers. it seems he doesn't know what to write at all and looking at his german mistakes (i'm still having goosebumps) how should he be capable of writing and reading more than he already did? i just don't think this thread is meant to have any use. besides getting wirths perhaps.

Verfasst am: 19.02.2013 um: 22:29 Uhr

Zitat von Arty
well, i'm "busting in" with my german because i believe hosya can barely understand english answers. it seems he doesn't know what to write at all and looking at his german mistakes (i'm still having goosebumps) how should he be capable of writing and reading more than he already did?

If he is not capable of understanding you, it is his problem, not yours. You can form extra complicated sentences like "It is a tremendous horror that you are being present in this forum now since you were insulting the other users in other threads!" - or something like that (Well, that sentence is not too difficult, is it? Even he might understand an think he is great).

Zitat von Arty
i just don't think this thread is meant to have any use. besides getting wirths perhaps.

I agree with you. The title "Very good" already suggests that (no one would write "very good" as a descriptive, informative title).

Arty
Verfasst am: 19.02.2013 um: 23:02 Uhr

Cw Aufsteiger
Aufsteiger
SPAM:
0% Spam
you're probably right.
as the thread had no information (or question) from the beginning, nobody lost anything by not understanding my german answer.
anyway: it's been quite ill-conceived to answer in another language, sorry for that.

Verfasst am: 19.02.2013 um: 23:12 Uhr

Zitat von Arty

as the thread had no information (or question) from the beginning, nobody lost anything by not understanding my german answer.
You're right. It would have been worse if there would've been a problem to solve.

Zitat von Arty

anyway: it's been quite ill-conceived to answer in another language, sorry for that.

It's okay. It's just more fun if everyone understands what is being said

By the way: Hosya didn't answer, yet. I think he left cwcity. You know why. He already announced that in a couple of Threads. (I think it was something about the ads, but I don't care, in particular.)

imker
Verfasst am: 19.02.2013 um: 23:41 Uhr

Cw Posting Dude
Poster Teufel
SPAM:
0% Spam
We should wish him luck and  the new hooster a lot of fun.

your
Andreas

Der einzige Mist, auf dem nichts wächst, ist der Pessimist (Theodor Heuss)

Seiten: 1, 2

Folgende User sind hier gerade aktiv:
-

ANZEIGE